Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 86, 87, 88, 89 and 90!

Workout: None
Diet: Successful

Well, I have a lot to catch up on don't I? Unfortunately I became sick shortly after my last post and I have been unable to do any workouts since. I did so well on day 85 and I was so pumped to get my last week finished successfully. It kind of stinks but illness can really mess up your fitness program. I have decided to write here and finish up this first round of P90X officially. I will be starting a different routine possibly by tomorrow so I won't get too far behind in the game.

I felt like I had so much to say before I started writing but I really can't think of much. I hope I can continue to move forward. I will post my ending pictures soon. It is kind of hard not to have finished off strong, but I am moving on and I'm ready to Bring It even more next time around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Nice new pics. I am so proud of you for keeping with it. I am enjoying P90X also. An hour or so a day is not bad and I feel good after each workout. Thanks for sharing. Most people tend to keep good things like these workouts to themselves when they are having success. Crazy but it is true. You share and help. Thanks for that.
Me