Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 24 - Focus!

Workout: Kenpo X
Diet: Successful

One work can describe today's workout: Intense! I made sure to push myself in every aspect of the workout: balancing, height in my kicks and intensity in my punches. Kenpo X never made me sweat like it did today. I can't believe how much better I have got at it. I am not perfect, nor are my kicks as high as I'd like, but improvement is improvement. I still have not been able to get up in the morning for my workout, so I have been doing them in the evening. I am not sure if that increases or reduces the effectiveness of exercise...

I made sure to eat regularly today; every hour or so I had something to eat. That's all I have to say about diet today.

At my work, we are starting a three month competition: 'Biggest Loser'. I have already lost 10 lbs with P90X so I feel like I can keep it up. We will go from April through June with several competitions and a final weigh in to determine the biggest loser. I am pretty excited about the contest. There is something about having competition that usually drives me to do my best. I hope to win, but really, I am not so concerned about weight loss as I am about getting into shape. I ho[e I can keep this up....

No comments: