Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 48 - My Butt!!

Workout: Kenpo X, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Semi-Successful

Today was a pretty crazy day. I got to sleep in, which was very good. I had to get up and work out before I left to my nieces birthday party, so I had a tight schedule. Kenpo is one of the easier workouts, but it always comes when I am tired from the previous weeks workout - so that makes it harder.

Ab Ripper is still getting harder, probably because I push myself a lot more and I am getting a better understanding of how to do the exercises and what works most. Its a pretty awesome workout that I absolutely dread every time I do it. 

I did have some cake and ice cream today - and I took my wife to The Pie (Pizza rocks). One year ago today, we had our first date at The Pie - so it was awesome. I still need to stretch my legs because they are pretty tight. Monday I have Yoga again so that should help a lot. and the X Stretch is my Thursday workout this week so I am going to get stretched and rested pretty good. Then I can gear up for Phase 3 - and really Bring It!

No comments: