Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 71 - I'm Going to Throw Up

Workout: Chest & Back
Diet: Successful

Today was an intense day of job searching. It is really a full time job to look for work. It is pretty exhausting. I got to my workout late in the evening. Actually, after midnight, so I was up pretty late. That workout always makes me want to throw up. I pushed myself pretty hard, but I only wanted to match the last time I did the Chest & Back routine. It was a good workout. It pushes me to my limits every time. 

I didn't get to do Ab Ripper. It was really late when I got to my workout. I need to stop missing that part of my workout. I have some plans for the next phase of my fitness/exercise. I will post about them a little later when I figure out how to incorporate it all. 

Oh, today was my last Chest & Back routine in my 90 day journey. Pretty exciting to have some 'lasts'.

No comments: