Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 76 - Games and Smores

Workout: Ab Ripper X
Diet: Semi-Successful

Today was a pretty good day. After a job interview, my wife and I went to my parents house for smores and a good time. We ended up setting up their trampoline and playing games on it for three hours with my younger brother and sister. That was a good workout. Then we played Frisbee until it got too dark. We ended up having smores around a small fire pit until midnight. It was a blast! We played all sorts of 'camp' games and talked a bunch. I ended up doing Ab Ripper X at their house before we came home. That was a lot harder having not warmed up or anything. It kicked my butt! I had a good day even though I never did my scheduled P90X workout. I need to catch up, but my leg still doesn't feel quite like it should. 

No comments: