Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 2 - Can I take a Nap?

Workout: Plyometrics
Diet: Successful

Well, today went better than yesterday; I didn't throw up. I got up early again, about 6, and started Plyometrics. Man that exercise was intense the first time I did it, but after Chest and Back on Day 1 it just kicked my butt. There are all sorts of jumping routines and leaping and squatting. All of it was intense and I had my front door open most of the time because I was sweating like crazy. I drank lots of water during the workout and it felt like I wouldn't be able to finish, but I stuck with it and I was successful. Some of the moves I had to modify because I have fairly weak knees, but for the most part I did everything Tony Horton did.

I ate pretty good today too. I had egg whites for breakfast and tuna for lunch with plenty of fruit throughout the day and I finished the day up with chicken and rice. I feel pretty good about the nutrition thing, however I feel hungry all of the time. I think it's because my body is burning so much fuel, so many calories, that it wants more all the time. Its pretty sweet.

I am feeling good about the first two days. I am 'Bringing It' during my exercises and I am trying to rest. I want to push harder and do more exercise but it is probably best to rest and let my body relax. On Day 1 the results were easy to predict: sore and tired chest and back. Today, I am sore and tired everywhere. Not really the major muscles, but all the little ones, all the little spots and all the little movements. My stomach is still a little sore from Ab Ripper X, but I will be able to do it again tomorrow morning I am sure. I am actually really excited for Shoulders and Arms tomorrow. Its my kind of workout and I enjoy the burn and the soreness that it brings. I'm going to push myself hard and do my best. Bring It!

No comments: