Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 83 - Swimming Replaces Kenpo?

Workout: Swimming, Legs & Back
Diet: Semi-Successful

Today was another hard day to get in all my exercise for some reason. I went swimming in our apartment pool in the morning with my younger brother. That was a lot of fun and I was surprised by how hard treading water is in 5 feet of water. I couldn't extend my limbs correctly, so I was a bit cramped. We actually spend a great deal of time in the hot tub. It was a lot of fun and I got some good sun and I was outside for some good "fresh air".

Later in the day I started my Legs & Back routine and made it half way through before throwing up. I am not sure what happened. That is just an extremely hard workout for me to get into and to accomplish. 

I hope that even though next week is recovery week I can Bring It and push myself through this lull I am experiencing. 

No comments: