Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Equipment

Here, we have it, all the equipment I currently have to get started with. I have two sets of Golds Gym Resistance Bands, one older set and a brand new one. I have found that the old ones have stretched a little and would prefer to have higher quality bands, but they should work fine seeing as I can get good resistance from them anyway (you can set them up with a loop under your foot or wider stance and get more resistance). I also have a small workout bench, which I can use for chair dips etc.

Next, I have a pair of 25 lb dumbbells, 5 lb dumbbells, push-up bars, ab wheel, pull-up bar (with various other uses), and a punching dummy with nice padded gloves. I feel like this is plenty to get me started. We'll see how it goes.

One difficulty I have is that my pull-up bar is in another room, so I have to pause the video and go to the other room to do pull-ups. Not that big of deal, but it makes the back workouts last a little longer.

No comments: