Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 9 - Jump Jump Jump

Workout: Plyometrics
Diet: Successful

My oh my today's workout kicked my butt! But I kicked its butt in return. I feel really good about how hard I pushed myself and how I feel now. I am tired and worn out, and already quite sore, and it feels so so good. Plyometrics is a workout that kind of intimidates me and in order to make it through I have to push myself really hard. It would be easy not to go all in at the beginning just so that you could make it though, so you really have to dig down and push yourself from the beginning so that you can get the most out of the workout. I still could use some improvement, but all in all I feel great about how I did.

My diet today was pretty good. The usual start to the day was yogurt and a banana. I ate lots of fruit throughout the day and had tuna sandwiches for lunch. For dinner I had some awesome lemon chicken (the recipe is in the P90X Nutrition Guide) with mashed potatoes and grapes. Pretty darn good is I do say so myself.

This week I have been doing workouts in the evening because of my work schedule. It has been okay, but I have struggled with not eating after 10 because I feel like my body needs some fuel after the workout. I am doing well considering all the work I am doing, plus my workouts. Seems like it'll be a good week if I can survive.

No comments: