Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 68 - 1/2 The Work and Dying

Workout: Legs & Back
Diet: Successful

Today was another rough day. It feels like I am pretty down lately and it really affects my physical performance. I have not had a great week for P90X. I got through only half of Legs & Back before I crapped out. I am not sure what was wrong, but I couldn't finish it. Emotionally the workout is draining as well, which is really weird. That just goes to show that this program is only half physical and half Mental. If you can't push yourself and don't believe in yourself, you won't make it in this program.

I heard about a cool new program  from BeachBody coming this Summer - Insanity. It looks way intense. Its a 60 day program that uses no weights, but seems to rip you up and spit you out. The Slogan is "Get Fit or Get Out" - I like it. I am excited to try that program. Click here to view the preview video.

No comments: