Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 41 - High Sword, Low Hammer!

Workout: Kenpo X
Diet: Successful

Today went by way to quickly. I woke up fairly late and got ready for the day. I needed to change the oil in my cars and that took quite a while. In the evening my wife and I went to dinner at Red Robin and then to a movie (17 Again, which was actually quite funny) and when I got home late, it was pretty difficult to motivate myself to punch and kick for an hour, but I did it.

Kenpo is getting easier and easier. I am trying to intensify my workout and do each move better and better. I do get a little bored in the workout, but that is my own fault: I am pretty tired when I get to Kenpo X and I am usually going through the motions. I try to keep focused, but sometimes its pretty hard.

I am already looking forward to Monday's workout and I hope to be able to do all the workouts in the morning next week so that if I am up to it, I can add some cardio in the evenings. It was a good week.

No comments: