Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 72 - Jump Training

Workout: Plyometrics
Diet: Successful

Today was a pretty good day for a Plyometrics day. I slept in just a little, and then got up to work on my job search. I did my workout in the afternoon in my 'new' exercise room. I moved all my stuff into our second bedroom and set everything up so that I can do my workouts without bugging my wife. 

Plyometrics wasn't too difficult today. I am not getting much better, but I'm doing the workout every week, so I feel pretty good about it. Tomorrow I am going to do Cardio X and my Shoulders & Arms workout. I will make sure to do Ab Ripper X and then I may even do some extra. I am going to make sure that my last few weeks are intense. Then after I complete my 90 days, I am going to bring on the hurt. I have some good plans that I am still working out the details.  It kind of goes along with the new workout program coming out this summer - Get Fit or Get Out!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm not sure what day I'm on... I could calculate it, but I guess I'm lazy when it comes to that! I'm on my second week of Phase 3, so I think I'm a week off of you. Today is Back and Biceps, and I'm hoping to get in a jog as well!

Nice job with your workouts!