Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 43 - In It To Win

Workout: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

Well, day one of my "get up early and get it done' policy was a failure. I could hardly drag myself out of bed to go to work, let alone to push myself to the edge physically and them push myself harder (like I try to do in all my P90X workouts). It was just one of those mornings. I need to do better and get more rest.

I eventually got to my workout in the late evening, and had a difficult time keeping at the right pace. I pushed myself and did more weight and more reps on most of my workouts, but I had to pause a few times and catch myself a little before pressing on. I guess that's what happens when you are exerting yourself at full steam. 

Ab Ripper was intense today too. I pushed harder and made sure not to cheat on anything and it paid off... it burned like no other! My diet was good today, nothing unusual or crazy, just healthy yogurt, fiber bars, bananas, SlimFast, etc. Pretty darn good day if you ask me. Tomorrow, Plyometrics should be a blast. I'm planning on kicking its butt!

No comments: