Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 31 - Back & Biceps! Ahhh!

Workout: Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

I actually got up early to work out today! It felt pretty good to get moving early in the morning. It always takes me a while to get past the whole 'want to crawl back into bed' phase. Back and Biceps is an intense workout. 24 different sets alternating between back and bicep exercises, this workout is an hour of pulling and curling. By the end I couldn't move my arms easily and I was covered with sweat. I like this workout a lot.

I ate well today, got plenty of protein and water. My biggest concern is that I am so tired lately. I can hardly stay awake if I hold still very long. My joints and muscles are also pretty tired. I hope that I can get some adequate rest this weekend. I need my body to be rested and ready for the intensity of the P90X workouts. I will keep moving forward

No comments: