Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 79 - Push It Away From You

Workout: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X, Interval X Plus
Diet: Successful

I got off to a good start today. My wife worked all night last night so she got home at about 7:30am. I ended up sleeping in until about noon. As soon as I was up and ready to go, I did all my workouts for the day right in a row. It took a long time but I was still behind one workout. I am finally caught up!

I was supposed to do Plyometrics today, but I figure that workout is what has been causing my calve pain, so I decided to do Interval X Plus which is a good cardio routine and there is less impact on your joints. I feel pretty good about today. I decided to write earlier in the day than usual because I am done with my exercises for the day (although I may do some other form of exercise later today). 

Tomorrow is Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper X. We'll see how that goes. I want to do two exercises every day for the last two weeks of P90X. 

No comments: