Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 18 - We All Need Balance

Workout: Yoga X
Diet: Successful

Let me start out with diet today. I have been having a hard time eating all the good foods I should, as I mentioned yesterday. It was a little bit better today, but I know I am going to have to try something different. Maybe taking breaks at the same time every day to make sure I eat something. I just don't want my body to go into some 'mode' that it starts storing fat etc because it thinks it isn't getting nutrients anytime soon. I think that's what I'll do. I got to eat plenty of eggs for dinner, which were delicious and they are quite good for you. My wife makes some good eggs, putting ham and cheese in them making them just right and tasty.

Yoga X was actually pretty good today. It is a 90 minute workout so it is hard to do in the morning before work. I feel pretty good about my progress. This is the third time I have done it and I can see and feel that I am getting better. I am best at the balance poses, and love the stretching. I am improving in my weak areas noticeably. I can do some poses longer and better than I did just last week. Its pretty awesome to feel and see progress like this. Lets hope I keep getting better and that I can eventually do some of the pretzel like poses the 'Kids' in the P90X video can do.

No comments: