Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 44 - Blood & Sweat

Workout: Plyometrics
Diet: Semi-Successful

Today I actually got up today to work out. Plyometrics is always intense and difficult for me and today was no different. Its hard to push myself because it is difficult just to get through. I did well though, and felt very good for having accomplished so much. I got that pain in my right calve again, which is very annoying and severely limits the intensity I can bring to the workout.

I got to donate blood at work today. It was the first time I have ever been able to donate and it was a really cool experience. I couldn't lift anything heavy or do any strenuous exercise, so it was a good thing I was able to get up early to do Plyometrics

Diet was pretty good today. I ate well up til dinner: I had McDonalds... I know, not the best, but I got a Burger and a Parfait. No fries or anything, but it was bad enough. I will need to work extra hard tomorrow. I have Back & Biceps tomorrow with Ab Ripper X - and I will try to do Cardio X in the evening to double up and get some extra work it. I need to bring the intensity big time - tomorrow is Day 45: HALF TIME!!

No comments: