Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 5 - My Poor Legs

Workout: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

Today's workout was amazing! I got up around 6 to start and I was freezing! It took a bit to get going but Legs & Back rocked my world. It's a workout I've done before so I knew I could push myself quite a bit. There are a lot of pull-ups in the workout as well so my back got a pretty good workout as well. The hardest part of the morning was the Ab Ripper X. With my legs already tired, it was hard to keep my legs up the for many of the exercises. I feel really good about my workouts today. I am feeling pretty good this week, but I am pretty tired.

For breakfast today I had a smoothie and yogurt. For lunch I took a break from tuna and had a Lean Pocket. For dinner we went out to Su Casa. I feel like I did pretty good at avoiding some things I know I shouldn't eat.

Tomorrow my wife and I will be doing the Kenpo X routine and the X Stretch. We are also planning to play ultimate Frisbee, which will be a good alternative exercise.

No comments: