Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 12 - Now I Know What Tired Is

Workout: Yoga X, Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

Today was another long day at work. We are almost completely moved. I will have to go in tomorrow (Saturday) to finish up. After getting home at about 7:30, my wife and I decided to catch up on yesterdays missed workout, and to complete today's workout; not an easy task. It was 2 hours and 45 minutes of exercise and it made me so sore. I was pretty tired already because of work, and then Yoga mixed with Leg exercise did me in. Ab Ripper X (which as Tony says, 'I hate it, but I love it') was the cherry on top.

My diet was pretty good and I tried to keep my body well fueled throughout the day as I worked. Our company had a BBQ so I did eat some junk, but I limited my portions and I did not drink any soda (which was very hard because everyone around me had all sorts of soda). Diet is something that I am working on, but it is probably the most difficult part of this whole program.

No comments: