Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 10 - Ahh! I Can't Move

Workout: Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

Today was a good day. As I have mentioned earlier, I am changing warehouse locations at work this week, so in preparation for the official move tomorrow and Friday we have been moving a lot of merchandise and that has required a lot of lifting. I could feel the affects of Plyometrics all day.

Diet-wise I feel really good about today. Most everything was the same as usual (yogurt, fruit, tuna sandwiches, etc) but my wonderful wife made Chef Salad for dinner. That was awesome! It tasted great and was very refreshing and different. I drank a lot of fluid today, although I should probably do better. I got some Girl Scout cookies from a co-worker, so I have to be careful with those...

My exercise today was Shoulders and Arms immediately followed by Ab Ripper X. I pushed myself really hard and exceeded all my reps/weights from last week. I am happy with my effort. I remember that last week I didn't feel sore at all the next day. Although ideally I won't be so that I can work full force on the warehouse move, I want to be sore. That is one way I feel successful: when I feel the burn even the day after I workout.

This program is treating me well. I am feeling better and even though I don't have loads of energy, I feel more self confident and that is important. Tomorrow is Yoga X! Which means I'll have to Bring It in a whole new way. Last week I survived. Will I this week?

No comments: