Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 26 - Wow!

Workout: Core Synergistics
Diet: Not-So-Good

I started the day well, eating good foods and making sure I didn't get too hungry or too full. I ate like that the whole day really, except there were a few additions to my diet that weren't complimentary to my goals. A Rep for a freight company brought us Pie from Village Inn at work. I ate only half a piece, but I still feel that it hindered my progress some. In the evening, my wife and I ate out at Chili's. The food was good and I stayed away from soda. I even changed one of my sides to vegetables. I could tell, however, that the food was not the most healthy food I could have consumed. Not too bad, but not too good. Later when my wife and I went to a movie, I had some ice cream while we waited for the show to start, and I had sour patch kids in the movie. Overall, not such a good day in the diet sector, but I don't feel that it hindered me too much. I just need to make sure not to let things like that happen to frequently.

I also started the day well by getting up early to do my workout. It felt good and I sweat so so much again! This is the second time this week I did Core Synergistics and It was intense. I like the exercise because it feels very much like I am melting fat right off of my body.

I am almost done with my recovery week! I am getting very close to posting my first photos of my progress. I haven't a clue who or how many people actually read this, but I am hoping that my pictures show you plenty of progress. I have decided already that even if I am not satisfied with my results or even if I have not improved at all, I will keep pushing hard and make sure that I continue the P90X program with more intensity than ever before. I have also decided that I will push myself through Phase Two with as much intensity as I can bring and I will not hesitate or back off on anything. I am ready to Bring It!!!

1 comment:

Hansen said...

Can't wait to see the photo's I didn't know that was you in the home page picture, that is way cool.