Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 74 - Balance Postures

Workout: Yoga X
Diet: Successful

Wow what a day! I didn't feel well when I woke up, which wasn't a great start. I finally got out of bed at 9ish and stumbled to the computer to look at job postings. I got to my Yoga routine in the afternoon. It went pretty well. I didn't do Yoga Belly 7, but I did all the rest. I am getting better at it, but I still haven't gotten over the fact that the workout is 93 minutes long!

I had a good day in other realms as well: I got two job interviews scheduled, which is a million times better than any other day I've been looking for work. And I got to see Terminator Salvation which came out today. It was an awesome movie! I recommend it.

Tomorrow I have Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. I'm going to try to do them early so that I can get them done before my interview. Then I can be with my wife the rest of the day. Yay!

No comments: