Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 80 - Going It Alone

Workout: Back & Biceps
Diet: Semi-Successful

Well, I finally did it! I completed a P90X workout without the video! That doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment if you haven't tried it, but for me it was tough! It was very difficult to stay motivated and to keep a good pace. I found it was easier to take breaks in between moves. On the other side of things, I was able to finish the 60 minute workout in under 40 minutes, saving 20 valuable minutes with which I could have done Ab Ripper if I had wanted to. I am just exhausted for some reason. I am going to try the Ab Core Plus tomorrow after Yoga. I know, I will probably regret making myself do another 20 minutes after the all-to-long Yoga X, but right now, it feels like I would just poke through the exercise instead of ripping my way through the meat of it. I will do that tomorrow and I will make sure to get an early start so that I can get a move on the rest of my day. 

I have found since I am unemployed that it is very hard to eat consistently. Its hard to figure out why because food is always available, and its not very far from me all day long. Its just that I am not motivated to get it or I am just too busy having fun at my computer looking for work. I am actually going to try to head out tomorrow if I can figure out where to go. It may be better for me to get myself in front of people to try to get hired. It may prove to be a good activity (not that walking from the car to a building and back is intense exercise). I need some sun and I need to get out of the house.

I may try to swim a bit tomorrow too. My complex just opened the pool so I might go check it out. That's some good sun and if I pick the right time of day, it'll be refreshing and a good alternative exercise. 

I suppose I have already thoroughly covered what I will be doing tomorrow without saying too much about today's workout... It was Intense. I did more pull ups than I ever have in this workout. I curled more weight more times and I am more worn out than ever before. This was my last Back & Biceps in my first round of P90X! The only resistance workout that I have to do in my classic schedule is Legs & Back... that's a hard one for me to get motivated about, but I'm going to plough through it and kick it's trash! Its crazy to think that I am almost done. 10 more days! Wow, it went by so fast and at the same time, so darn slow.

No comments: