Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 45 - Half Way There

Workout: Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

Wow! Half way through the program. Its gone by pretty fast I guess. 45 days without soda is probably my most remarkable feat at this time. I am feeling pretty good physically although I am always pretty tired. I am enjoying P90X and the results, although not all visible, are a great motivation to continue. I just need to be sure not to plateau in the second half.

Today was pretty good. I couldn't work out in the morning because my arm was bruised from giving blood. When I did get around to Back & Biceps, I was ready to go. I did very well and increased my weight and reps on almost all my exercises! Ab Ripper was a challenge again. I guess I am pushing harder and harder each time I do it. 

I am excited for Yoga tomorrow, which is actually a surprise because I used to dread it.

No comments: