Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 49 - Getting Closer

Workout: None
Diet: Successful

Well, today is my rest day so I won't be saying much. I just wanted to write about how much I feel like I need to focus and push myself this last Phase coming up. I still have a week in Phase 2 - but it is recovery week, so I won't be getting intense too often. I remember Core Synergistics being really hard last time so I should be challenged this week. Yoga twice in a week is also hard. I just feel like making this last phase my strongest ever. I know I have pushed myself beyond my limits already - but now its time to bring it home: add extra weight, extra cardio, extra reps, extra workouts and extra activities. It is getting near summer so the weather is starting to work out well for outside activities. I have a lot left to go - 40 days to be precise, but I know that I can push through and make myself stronger than I could have imagined.

I need to stay motivated and I need to get plenty of rest. Anyone who has anything encouraging to say, your comments would be appreciated. It is hard to stay motivated and harder still to keep pushing myself beyond what I think I am capable of. Its the only way to truly Bring It and excel in this program, and in any aspect of life.

No comments: