Monday, June 22, 2009

Annihilation...

What is Annihilation?
Annihilation is my new set of exercise routines that I will be following over the next 60 or so days. I have designed it around P90X and other routines. With over 30 workouts, Annihilation will be the best muscle confusion my body has experienced yet!

What is My Motivation?
Mainly, I want to be healthy. I want to be able to take care of my kids and wife for as long as I can and I want to be in good enough shape that I can play with my kids for hours on end and not become exhausted. I want to be able to do anything my family wants, be it extreme sports or just going for a bike ride.

So, here it goes. I will push to be Harder, Faster, Better, Stronger! I may or may not post my schedule. Either way, I will give a full accounting for my exercise every day.

No comments: