Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 50 - Yoga Time

Workout: Yoga X
Diet: Successful

Once again I could not get myself out of bed for an early morning workout. It is just really hard to get going and with a workout as long as Yoga X, the motivation to get up at 5:00 AM is just not there sometimes. I eventually did get to Yoga at about 10 PM. I know that's a bit late, but it works out well because my body is warmed up from the day and today I got to do Yoga with my wife.

I was quite impressed with how well my wife did some of the poses I struggle so much with. I am getting better than I used to be, but I was nowhere near as good as she is. I am liking the Yoga routine more and more each time i do it, so I am glad I get to do it twice this week (besides the fact that it takes an hour and a half of the day).

No comments: