Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 25 - Feel That Stretch

Workout: X Stretch
Diet: Semi-successful

There isn't too much to be said about today. The X stretch is never too intense and never makes me sore of fatigues me. It always is very relaxing and feels great. I actually got up early this morning to do the workout. It felt good to be so on top of things and have my workout done before even leaving the house. The only problem I have with doing my routines in the morning is that in the evening I feel lazy and my body usually has recovered by then so I am not sore or anything. Of course I'm tired and want to sleep, but its not the 'did so great on my workout and now I can't move' kind of tired.

So Stretches went well and I am actually seeing some improvement in my flexibility. I ate pretty well today and made sure to have little meals throughout the day. My one weakness: Chic-fil-a for dinner. I am trying to get enough fluid etc but it is proving to be quite difficult and I don't know why. It may have something to do with accessibility, because when I have water around, I drink it. Its only when getting it is inconvenient that I have problems.

Core Synergistics is tomorrow again. Earlier this week that exercise made me sweat like crazy. I am ready to Bring It! Recover week is almost over then we step up to the 'Big Guns': Phase Two!

No comments: