Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 33 - Tired of Squats

Workout: Legs & Back
Diet: Successful

I actually got up again to work out! It was a pretty good workout even though it was difficult. Legs are not my strong point. I did 106 pull ups total so that was pretty good for my back. I really enjoy this time of the week because I have only a few more routines left and I get a rest day. I didn't do Ab Ripper X today because of some time restraints but I don't feel bad about adding that exercise to the end of Kenpo X tomorrow. Its going to be tough but I'll make sure to Bring It!

I ate well today as well. I had a good breakfast and ate good food throughout the day. For dinner, my wife and I got Chick-fil-a for the road (we went to babysit my sisters children). I ate two orders of chicken nuggets and fruit. The only area I struggled with today was later in the evening while watching a show we got some chips and I had a snickers bar. Not the biggest lapse ever, but it was a lapse.

Tomorrow is the end of week 5 and I am making sure I bring the intensity. I feel pretty good about my progress even though it isn't too visible. I hope I can continue to push myself beyond my current capabilities.

No comments: