Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 40 - 117 Pullups! and Ice Cream

Workout: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Semi-Successful

Wow today was awesome! Legs and Back is so much better with weights. I pushed myself really hard. I guess I have noticed a big change in my legs the last little while and it had encouraged me to work even harder. I also made sure my back got plenty of work. I did a total of 117 pull ups over the whole routine - that's about 11 more than ever before!

After my workout, I had a great opportunity to hang out with my wife and her brother, and we ended up going to KFC and then to get ice cream. It was a lot of fun and I tried to limit how much I ate, so it was well worth it. 

Tomorrow is Kenpo X, then I get a break for a day, and then I can get back to working hard and Bringing It!

No comments: