Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 30 - Jumping Like a Rock Star!

Workout: Plyometrics
Diet: Successful

Today was a really good day. I am extremely tired and still sore from yesterdays workout, but I am happy about that. I didn't feel well when I woke up this morning, so I didn't workout in the morning. Instead I did Plyometrics in the evening. It was difficult. My recovery week changed my body somehow and now the workouts that had become easier are much more difficult. That's a good thing I suppose. Muscle confusion is the main reason there are so many workouts and options in this program. It makes it interesting and keeps your body on its toes figuratively.

I ate well today. I am finally back to tuna sandwiches for lunch. I took a break because I had some tuna salad that had celery seeds in it and it ruined my taste for any tuna at all for a while. Never use or try celery seeds, they are gross. I ate consistently throughout the day and made sure to consume plenty of protein and water. I have been drinking a lot of water lately, which is great for you.

Tomorrow is Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper X. I have not done Back & Biceps before so it will be intense and interesting. I am kind of interested to see how well I'll do seeing as that is an interesting combo of muscles to work out for so long. Well, we'll see how well I do I guess. It should rock my muscles world! X Me!

No comments: