Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 81 - Slacker

Workout: Abs Core Plus
Diet: Successful

So, today didn't go at all as planned. I was very far from motivated to do my Yoga routine so I decided to swim instead and then to follow that up with Abs Core Plus - turns out I couldn't find a swimming suit, so I just did the Ab workout. I know, that is nowhere near what I expected to finish but I am going to do a lot better tomorrow. I have some good plans for my next Round of P90X too: I am going to try the workouts with a brief warm up then I will do the routines without the videos, which means I can switch up the routines and do them in reverse. I can mix it up quite a bit. I am not sure how well that will work but I will try it out. I need to get some good music to exercise to so that I can keep moving and grooving. 

I know that I need to push harder than ever this last little bit. I have been slacking a bit. I am going to make sure to get my exercise done and even add some extra activity.

No comments: