Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 6 - Kicking It X Style!

Workout: Kenpo X, X Stretch
Diet: Successful

Today was such a good day! I got to sleep in and get plenty of rest. When I woke up I jumped into the Kenpo X workout. By the end my I could hardly keep my arms up and I was exhausted in a very good way. This workout got to my legs and arms, and got me sweating like crazy. I am pretty satisfied with how it went. I also got to play Frisbee for a while and I got to run quite a bit. Later this evening I did X Stretch, which was quite nice. Its pretty easy, but it did a good job and loosening me up from the a week of intense exercise.

The only issue I had today had to do with my diet. I ended up at the Sizzler, and I had a really good meal of Steak and Malibu Chicken. I had a baked potato, but I had no butter and very little sour cream. I had no soda, but strawberry-lemonade instead. I feel like I did pretty good considering.

Week 1 has been pretty good and seems to have been rewarding. I will write a full review as my entry tomorrow.

No comments: