Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 22 - Take That Half-Moon Twist!

Workout: Yoga X
Diet: Semi-successful

I'll start with a confession: I ate Panda Express today. Wow, that was a step back. But it tasted so good! I decided that needs to happen only on rare occasions. Other than that, my diet for the day was fairly good. I ate consistently throughout the day and made sure to stay away from candy. I could still work on fluid intake, but I am doing better.

I didn't meet one of my goals today. I didn't get my workout out of the way before work. Same as always, I had a very difficult time getting up. So I did Yoga X later in the evening. I am getting better at Yoga X, but there are many poses I still struggle with and need to improve. I also noticed that I need to get into a lower lunge, or lower poses. It is hard to perfect and I believe it will take some time, but I am Bringing It as much as I can each time I do the workout. There are some poses I could do this week without a Yoga Block, which is a big improvement. I need to focus this Saturday (When I do Yoga X again) to make sure I am as deep and as powerful and stretched as I can be. I am one step closer to being 'Mr. Pretzel'!

A pretty good day and a decent start to my first recovery week. Phase Two will be intense, but I am not waiting til next week to 'Bring It'. I'll make sure to ROCK Core Synergistics tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hansen said...

I love yoga, stretching in general. I think it feels really great. The harder poses don't help me until I am ready for them and that takes time to achieve that kind of stretch.