Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 3 - Where's the Burn?

Workout: Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

Shoulders and Arms is a pretty darn awesome workout. It burns and tears up your arms like no other. It takes a lot to push yourself, and one of the greatest challenges I have is a lack of weight variety. I don't have a whole set of dumbbells, so I use resistance bands and my 25 lb weights. By the time I got home from work, the burn in my arms was gone. I hope that I pushed myself hard enough. I will definitely push myself harder next week.

I also did Ab Ripper X this evening, which I had to do after work due to time restrictions this morning. I actually got all the way through this time, resting for only a moment. I feel pretty good about that.

Nutritionally, today wasn't the best, but not a complete failure. I had kfc mashed potato bowl for lunch and homemade tacos for dinner. I am still doing really well on my no soda pledge, and I am drinking plenty of water.

Tomorrow I will do Yoga X for the first time. 90 minutes of yoga, and frankly I'm scared. I'm pushing my fear aside and like always, I'm going to Bring It!

No comments: