Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 29 - Back In Gear!

Workout: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X, 10 Minute Cardio
Diet: Successful

With an entire week 'off' I am so excited to bet back to the grind! I have been ready to push myself even harder and now Phase 2 is finally here. Today was excellent. I made sure to eat plenty of healthy food throughout the day. Protein galore and nothing with too much sugar or calories or carbs. I even had chicken and rice for dinner. At work we had a big breakfast with all sorts of fatty meats etc. I had fruit, orange juice and eggs. I was quite disciplined today and I feel pretty good about it.

My workout today was not completed in the morning as I had hoped. It is always difficult for me to get up especially on Monday. I did get to the workout in the evening. The workout is actually a new one to the program, meaning I have not done it as part of P90X yet. I have tried it before I started P90X and it was excellent then. It was amazing this time around! I worked myself into the ground and loved it. After Chest, Shoulders & Triceps I got right into Ab Ripper X. You'd think I'd be able to hop right in and do it with ease, but that was not the case. My week off made me softer or made my muscles heal and repair and now they can be ripped in different ways. I am excited for the challenge of Phase 2.

Tomorrow I will do Plyometrics, which isn't a new workout but it will be good and refreshing. I am hoping to lose a lot of weight and gain plenty of muscle during this Phase 2. Bring It On!

No comments: