Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 39 - I Did It!

Workout: Yoga X
Diet: Successful

Once again I couldn't get up to do my 90 minute Yoga routine before work, so I had to do it after work. That's okay, because my body was warmed up and probably more prepared for the workout. I did a push-up in between every vinyasa which is optional but it makes the workout just a little harder and I like that. Next week I think I'll try to do upward dog instead of cobra during each vinyasa. That going to be hard. 

I actually did the 'pretzel' move I have struggles with all these weeks. It was hard but I stayed down the whole time. Its right after Right Angle pose and you have to reach under your leg and behind your back and bring your hands together. It was pretty tough. There are only a few more poses I need to work on then I can do them all. After that it will be a matter of perfecting them all. Oh, I did the Wheel for part of the time instead of just the Bridge. That's a major improvement too! I am kind of liking this Yoga thing and I at least feel like I'm getting better at it and more flexible. 

Tomorrow is the dreaded Legs & Back. It will be hard, but I like the progress my legs are making, so it's worth it. I will try to use weights on all the exercises I can, to make it more challenging.

No comments: