Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 38 - Take That My Nuggets!

Workout: Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X
Diet: Successful

I have to explain: in the workout video Tony calls one of the guy's biceps nuggets, so that's what the title means. I ripped my biceps pretty good and I loved it. With my new weights, I can use all sorts of resistance and push my muscles past what I've been able to do before. Its great. In the workout Tony also pushes your back and you get to do pull ups galore, along with back flys and lawnmowers. Basically you get to blast only two body parts for the entire hour. When I got done, I was pumped and ready for more, but my arms just couldn't quite lift anymore (and that's awesome in my book). 

Ab Ripper is still kicking my butt, but I love it. I am getting better at it again, but that isn't to say I've mastered it. After another recovery week I will be back to square one again. That's a good thing though, I want it to keep pushing me and I want to be able to improve still. If I get too used to it, my muscles will get into a routine and stop improving.

Tomorrow I get to do Yoga again. That's 90 minutes of glorious pain, and I'm actually looking forward to it. I guess I must be getting better at it. Bring It!

No comments: