Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 7 - Rest Glorious Rest

Workout: Rest
Diet: Successful

It was nice to have a day off to rest and to relax. I even got to sleep in a little. I believe that rest is as important as exercise in becoming fit. I was able to eat good foods all day and for Sunday dinner I limited my consumption of junk food. I wish I could say I had none, but I am quite proud of how little I did eat.

I even got a some small exercise in when I wrestled with my brother. Its always fun and we are always red faced, tired, and worn out when we finish. It was a lot of fun.

Overall I would have to say my first week was very successful. My goal to complete all my exercises was accomplished, as was my attempt to find alternative forms of exercise ( I played Frisbee, and I wrestled). My goal to drink 8 bottles of water went well the first few days but it became more difficult and seeing as I was using the restroom extremely often, it became inconvenient. I will need to revise my goals and create some new objectives

I feel that week one was very productive and I do feel better, although I am a bit tired. Man I am ready to Bring It: Harder, Faster, and Stronger here on week two. I hope to beat all my other rep/weight counts that are recorded and I will push myself past the limit and see what I'm made of. Bring It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you my big strong man! You are my favorite ever!!! Mmmm... Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Your wife!!!