Friday, March 6, 2009

The Fit Test

Yay! I passed the fitness test! I took an hour or so Thursday night (March 5) and performed the Fit Test with my wife, who will also be doing P90X as her schedule permits. I wanted to enter all my test results and report my overall feelings.

The Fit Test Results
- Body Measurements -
Body Fat: 24.9%
Weight: 198 lbs
Chest: 41.4 Inches
Waist: 40 Inches
Hips: 37.5 Inches
Right Thigh: 22.75 Inches
Left Thigh: 23.25 Inches
Right Arm: 15 Inches
Left Arm: 15 Inches

- Test -
Heart Rate: 80 BPM
Pull ups: 17
Vertical Leap: 20 Inches
Push-ups: 60
Toe-touch: 4 Inches
Wall Squat: 1 Minute 13 Seconds
Bicep Curls: 25 Reps with 25 lb dumbbells
Abs - In & Outs: 75

Overall I am pleased with my results. My biggest concern is my body measurements. My body fat is nowhere near where I'd like it and I feel like my waist should be significantly smaller than my chest, which at this time it is not. I am excited to begin my P90X journey this coming Monday. I will also be starting the nutrition plan as well as I can. I will make certain goals before Monday comes, and post them here. I hope I can make some great progress in the next 90 days. The hardest part will be to stay consistently motivated. I have enrolled my wife to help me stay motivated, which I am sure will help tremendously.

No comments: