Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 78 - My Mind Says...

Workout: Legs & Back, Biggest Loser Fat Burning Yoga, Kenpo Cardio Plus
Diet: Semi-Successful

My mind says I can and my body agrees! The crazy part about today is that I didn't do half the workouts and activity I wanted to, but I sure did a lot of fun stuff. Legs & Back is always a nasty challenge for me. I did 142 pull ups today! That's not the hard part of the workout. For me, it's all the repetitive lunges and squats. I have a hard time with them. They wear me out. I almost threw up today because of them.

After my workout I got cleaned up and went to hang out with my wife's family. We had scones and talked plenty. My brother-in-law started up a Biggest Loser Fat Burning Yoga DVD and so I decided to tag along. It was a hard routine. We did a short warm up and cool down with a simple 20 minute routine in between. Man it was killer. Good workout, and completely unexpected. 

We ended up going to the Aquarium in Sandy Utah with my sister-in-law and her husband. It was way awesome. A great experience. Then we went to eat at Rubios. Good Mexican food. Probably not the best for me, but it tasted great. After that I went to my parents house to play 'war' with my younger brother. We love air-soft and have quite a few air-soft guns so we hammered out a few intense battles between the two of us in the back yard. Another golden opportunity for exercise in the form of playtime!

After I got hit a few too many times with air-soft pellets, I returned home and decided to try out the new P90X Plus Kenpo routine. It is names Kenpo Carido Plus. I want to talk about it a lot, but I will wait until I actually begin the next round of P90X before I review the new workouts. It was fun and it is very aptly named. 

I am pumped and ready for the coming couple of weeks. Bring on the Pain. Bring It!

No comments: