Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 60 - Catching Up

Workout: Yoga
Diet: Successful

Well, there is just so much to catch up on. I have had a lot going on and I have not written in more than a week. I wanted to try to remember everything about each day I missed, but that would be fairly impossible. I have decided to give an overview so that I can move on and not have any more excuses for holding off my blogging.

Recovery week was pretty good. I wish I could push myself more and more, but recovery week is a hard week to do that. Kenpo is a pretty good exercise. It is pretty hard to push hard and Bring It in the X Stretch. Core Synergistics is always tough. I played basketball on Saturday, but never got to Yoga, so I did half of the workout on Tuesday (this week, week 9) after Plyometrics and Ab Ripper X. Going back to Monday, day 57, Chest & Back is Back! I threw up at the end (that workout kicks my butt!) and I loved the workout. Tuesday was intense with Plyo, Yoga and Abs. Wednesday I did Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper X. Wow, that was a great workout! I am feeling pretty good about my body and my fitness. I am working hard and keeping busy with my exercises. It is hard to get up in the morning to work out, but sometimes I manage to do it and get in a second workout later in the day.

Today was Yoga X, which I had to do after work. I like the workout, but the only drawback is how freaking long it is. I am getting pretty good at the poses. I sweat like crazy the whole workout, which is weird because its not a fast paced or anything. It is a really intense workout.

Tomorrow is Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. I am pretty excited. I want to push hard and do as much as possible. I have to take my day 60 pictures tonight, so I will get them posted soon.

No comments: