Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 85 - I'm Freaking Crazy!

Workout: Yoga X, Resistance and Abs
Diet: Semi-successful

Today I was quite a bit more active than any other day last week. I started the day fairly early to work on getting a job. After that I went to my mom's house and did the Yoga Routine. It is nice to have someone to do Yoga with. It makes it easier to get through the workout. That was actually quite a fun workout and I did pretty good. I only have to do yoga one more time! YAY!

After yoga I played with my nieces and nephew in my parents backyard. The trampoline was pretty awesome and I got a good workout without even trying. When I got home in the evening I tried some new techniques for resistance training. I am trying to get more lean and fit and to lose my body fat. I also did a routine for my abs. Man, I feel pretty good. Not sore or too tired, just good and ready for bed. Tomorrow is Core Synergistics which always kicks my trash. Who knows what else I will do tomorrow to keep things moving. We'll see.

No comments: