Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 73 - A Little Something New

Workout: Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X, Interval X Plus
Diet: Successful

Well, let me start by telling you that today was my last Shoulders & Arms workout for my first round of P90X. Its crazy to be this far along! I am excited to have accomplished the entire 90 day program. Having that success is something I feel I need right now. I am pushing hard, sometimes too hard I suppose... When I throw up during my routines or when I hurt my leg and keep working out. Yeah, that happened today. I did my Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X this afternoon, but I wanted to try a little extra so I pushed play on my new P90X Plus routine called Interval X Plus. I'll spare you the details for now, but I felt that it was an awesome workout, and I only made it half way. I started to get the pain in my right calf that I did a few weeks ago in Plyometrics. It happens a lot actually, this pain. I pushed myself to at least make it half way through the workout, but decided to stop so as not to ruin all chances of me finishing P90X.

I feel really good about today. I finished clearing out my exercise room, so now it is all set up so I can Bring It. All my equipment is the same, but its all in one room so I don't have to run back and forth to do pull ups. 

I want to take a moment to thank my wonderful wife. She has been amazing throughout this entire experience. She is my strength and my motivation. When I have felt down on myself and when I was sure I couldn't finish, or even start my workouts, she let me know I could. She helped me Bring It every day and she is the most wonderful part of my life. I started this journey so that I can be healthy and be around for her and our kids when we have them. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. Thank you Honey for working so hard and supporting me so much. You are the best!

No comments: