Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 27 - Hmmm

Workout: Yoga X
Diet: Semi-successful

Today was a pretty relaxed day. I made sure to get up early and I did Yoga X. Because of some time restraints, I had to skip some of the poses. I didn't end up doing 'Yoga Belly 7' or 'Bridge', 'Crane', or 'Shoulder Stand to Plough'. It was still a good workout and I feel pretty good about it. I got a good stretch out of it.

My diet was pretty good, but a little lacking. I went to Cafe Rio for dinner, but I didn't eat all the food, so I feel a little better about that. I basically didn't discipline myself as much as I should have today.

Right now my main concern is my Phase 1 Photos. I hope they go well. I know that I will keep working hard no matter how they turn out. If my photos and my progress isn't where I'd like it to be, I will be sure to set new goals and push myself even harder. It's only been 27 days, so my progress isn't complete. Bring It.

No comments: